South Fork Republican River Coalition
Focused on restoration of the South Fork Republican River channel
What You Need to Know
About the SFRRC
The Coalition is a group of entities:
- The Republican River Water Conservation District
- Yuma County
- Kit Carson County
- The Three Rivers Alliance
- The Nature Conservancy
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife
These organizations have joined together to create a plan for restoring the South Fork Republican River channel. The plan will cover the South Fork Republican River channel from Flagler to the state line, with a particular focus on the section from just west of Highway 385 to the Bonny Dam. On this page, the Coalition will share documents and information about the project with the public.
View past documents from the Coalition
- SFRCC_PublicMeeting_02.04.20_Final BAC added
- NOTES -- SFRRC mtg with Margaret Bailey
- SFRRC March public meeting report at 5-22-19 (002)
- SFork Republican SMP CWCB Proposal for posting
- SFRRC letter to partners
- FISH South Fork Republican River_Survey Briefing Report_ February 2019
- Letter to Stakeholders on Nov 8 and 14 meetings
- Comments from Mike Forostoski - Bonny Dam Revitalization
- SFRRC Land Owner Meeting Report at 9-11-18.3
- SFRRC November public meetings final report
- RRCoalition FINAL Market Analysis 20190422
- CHM-RRCoalition Draft Report Market Analysis
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Want More Information?
The staff at RRWCD would be happy to answer any questions you may have about our conservation programs and provide you with more information on how you can get involved. Simply fill out the form and we'll respond as soon as possible.